THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We were gone about an hour and a half. When I left it was cruising around 260. When I returned it was at 98.... I lit her it back up without airing it out and got blown back about two feet. No eyelashes or arm hair left. Lucky it wasn't worse. That's what tequila does to ya though I guess. Took a taste. Didn't taste like gas. Time will tell I suppose.

Glad you are ok, go buy a few lottery tickets.

Todd, are you coming to to the North Texas bash Oct 18th? You and your wife can have drinks and leave the rib cookin' to DaveAlvarado.

Definitely a win/win and no concerns or food safety.

Bash info here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193221

I know I will be making it out for sure. Not sure if wifey will be in tow or not, but yall can count on me being there. Bringing my little portable charcoal grill to do something simple. Probably a bunch of ABT's.

Brother Todd! You survived! Halleluiah!

Hank is the kind of guy I would like as a neighbor, he'd just have to get over his propane(and propane accessories) fixation.

His buddies? I dunno...

To be fair, I'd like to get my gas grill going again - needs some tlc.

Back