THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Just a friendly reminder. I just booked travel from near St. Louis to KC for my wife on Amtrak for $29 one way. Station is a VERY short cab ride away from Kemper.

For those still needing a hotel, you might try Priceline. The last two years my wife submitted bids for four star hotels that were accepted, that were below the rate available at a Comfort Inn not far away. The Hotel Phillip must be all about the atmosphere, and I wasn't that impressed but it was cheaper and just as convenient. The Sheraton, or Hyatt, or whatever it was then was a bargain, convenient, and more comfortable.

$200 from here and takes 2 days. Much quicker and cheaper than driving, but they won't tow my trailer. Flying would be much more convenient.

Best Western on Southwest Boulevard and Rainbow has a shuttle that runs from 7 am to 11:30 pm and will take you to and from the Royal. You can always get a cheap cab back if you want to stay later.

Back