THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I came Thursday night, would someone be available to help me get my cookers down the ramp so I can put my bed down to sleep in it? I will probably be there around 8.

I won't be up there until Friday morning, but I'm bringing a fresh load of Iron City Brew with me! I just got back from the distributor's warehouse, so I'll have plenty on hand for anyone that wants to swing by the Burnt Finger BBQ camp and enjoy a cold one.

God bless beer sponsors!!!

I won't be up there until Friday morning, but I'm bringing a fresh load of Iron City Brew with me! I just got back from the distributor's warehouse, so I'll have plenty on hand for anyone that wants to swing by the Burnt Finger BBQ camp and enjoy a cold one.

God bless beer sponsors!!!

How early are you guys going to be there Friday? I'll be there bright and early with an empty cooler waiting for ya's! Lmao!

Seriously though, looking forward to meeting you guys and trying some new brew! Cheers!

If I came Thursday night, would someone be available to help me get my cookers down the ramp so I can put my bed down to sleep in it? I will probably be there around 8.

I hope to get there about that time. We'll get a few hands to help out. I might need help with one too - depends if I get the same spot and the grass.

I may still be there tonight but it's kinda up in the air at this point. Trying to decide if being set up all day on Friday with damaging winds and large hail (from the KQTV - St. Joseph - Web site weather forecast) possible is in the best interests of a team with only two EZ Ups and no trailer! :shocked:

Jeff, get all your trimming done this afternoon at home and head up. Then you don't have to set anything up until tomorrow afternoon when you'd get there as if you didn't leave until tomorrow. Besides, the earlier you get there the better chance of getting a spot with some wind blockage.

Fun contest and the weather ended up not being too bad. Big congrats to Randy, Jeff and Gene on the Grand Champion! We always have fun being next to you guys at comps! Can I please have a rib lesson? LOL

Vern congrats go out to you and Shane too. Great to hear that MooCow won your first Grand at Belton...too cool:thumb:

Vern congrats go out to you and Shane too. Great to hear that MooCow won your first Grand at Belton...too cool:thumb:
Thanks Randy! Congrats to you guys and all of the other Brethren who got calls. Look forward to seeing most of you guys at the GAB!

Congrats Randy and Jeff! You guys got something going there, keep it up! Congrats as well to all the other Brethren who were called. It was a great weekend.

Congrats to everyone that recieved calls. And thanks to Tom for a great contest.
We're really liking this contest. Something about about parking and being told "take as much room as you need. This aint the Royal"

I am waiting to see the first pic of someone on thur night.

Congrats to Randy and Jeff and everyone else who was called. And thanks to Slabs and Smoke On Wheels for the potlucks. We had a blast seeing everyone.

Back