THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cambro will create a hot steamy enviroment, so if you're looking for a dry enviroment to hold in, a cambro might not be the ticket... although most of them do have a vent you can open.. that will decrease the holding efficiency though.
Bottom line is if it's wrapped in foil, the bark will suffer regardless of where you hold it.

It's a humid environment, but my big problem is worrying about being done on time, so I have a tendency of pullin meat at 7am, ill give up bark to still have hot turn ins

I just found two of these on CL for $50 each. I've set up to get them this weekend as we're doing our first competition next month.

Thanks for all the input!

Search Craigslist. We got a Cambro 400 for $70 from a restaurant that was going out of business.

EDIT: J&B, you posted right before me! Great job on the CL find. That's where we got ours!

Back