THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive never seen Mike's before, I'd try it just because I'm partial to the name
;) but alas a look on their website shows nothing within 100 miles carries it.

Typically I just buy the Kraft olive oil mayo, but I did note that the local grocery just started carrying Dukes, so I might have to give that a whirl to see if it's worth all the hub-bub over it.

Have not seen the Mike’s.

Wife buys either Duke’s or Hellman’s whichever is on sale. Seems like it’s mostly Dukes at our house.

Never that Miracle Whip stuff (my mom used it).

Never seen or heard of Mike's.

I do have some Sir Kensington I haven't opened yet.

Duke's here all the way!

So......I do enjoy Miracle Whip for what it is. Grew up with it. Nothing against it.

For us, it's usually Best Foods as it's only wife and I that use mayo. Kids will have it when I sneak some on an egg sammich.

Have tried Hellman's and Duke's. Enjoyed both.

If you all have ever tried Mexican street corn/elote. The real stuff! Try some Mexican brand mayo like McCormick or Goya. Really good. McCormick makes a lime mayo.

If I come across Mike's. I'll give it a shot!

Let's not get into Mustard preferences!!!:ROFLMAO:

Bob

Our Market Basket here in Leominster now carries it, so I bought some on today's grocery run. Mike's Amazing Wicked Good Extra Heavy Mayonnaise. Anything with Wicked in its name is alright by me, even if I'm not a native New Englander. In a smaller font on the label it says "Official Mayonnaise of the Boston Red Sox". No ump, that wasn't a spitter. It was a mayonnaise ball.

I may use it before the Hellmann's runs out. And when I can get Duke's on our trips to PA, I buy it.

Dukes here, also. Hellmann's is great, too, but like that "twang." I make my own on occasion, and it's similar to Duke's do to the vinegar in the recipe. It's recommended to let it sit 20 mins before chilling to let the vinegar kill any bacteria. So the recipe says.

Back