THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaximumJEFF

Full Fledged Farker
My teammate and I plan to give it a shot. I assume the Insane Can Posse will be there. Will you? What's been you experience with this comp?

The ICP, in the form of Tim Scheer will be there, along with MANY Can Fanatics I suspect. I will be there as B&B BBQ and Catering cooking on the recently modified Big Red Trailer (it still has a Rebel and now has 2 Gateway Drums mounted as well). I'm kinda partial to this one, but the committee does an awesome job. Word of WARNING: The parking lot is small, so don't plan to "squeeze" into a small spot. The parking lot lady will not be agreeable.

The ICP, in the form of Tim Scheer will be there, along with MANY Can Fanatics I suspect. I will be there as B&B BBQ and Catering cooking on the recently modified Big Red Trailer (it still has a Rebel and now has 2 Gateway Drums mounted as well). I'm kinda partial to this one, but the committee does an awesome job. Word of WARNING: The parking lot is small, so don't plan to "squeeze" into a small spot. The parking lot lady will not be agreeable.

Thanks. Might need to do a double spot then. I appreciate the heads up

Two Butts and a Ham BBQ (Formerly Windswept BBQ) will be there.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Back