THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i was at basspro not long ago and saw one. i played with it a little and it seemed like poor quality. i'd suggest a kamado joe or something similar

i was at basspro not long ago and saw one. i played with it a little and it seemed like poor quality. i'd suggest a kamado joe or something similar

Thanks. Our closest BassPro is in Orlando, about 1-1/2 hours away and we are making the trip tomorrow for other stuff. I was just doing a little advance scouting and saw this thing. Gotta say I'm not very impressed.

So, had a nice day w/ my 2 sons and drove down to BassPro to put my hands on this thing: IMHO KRAP! On a positive note, got a really nice leather Bianchi holster for my Taurus PT145 concealed carry and had a great Brazillian steak house lunch!

So, had a nice day w/ my 2 sons and drove down to BassPro to put my hands on this thing: IMHO KRAP! On a positive note, got a really nice leather Bianchi holster for my Taurus PT145 concealed carry and had a great Brazillian steak house lunch!

Learned something and got a nice lunch all in the same day. Not too shabby.:biggrin1:

Back