THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Howdy,

I could use a couple additional sets of hands on Mother's Day for a Foster Care Counts event. We'll be cooking 2,000 hotdogs. I know Mother's Day is busy for most folks, but if any of y'all farkers don't have anything going on that day we'd love to have you.
And yes, there will be cook snacks. :hungry:

Campdude helps out massively and it's always a fun hang. We've done it for the past 3 years - here's a couple threads:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188547&highlight=hot+dog

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210141&highlight=hot+dog

It'll be in Culver City on Sunday May 14 in the earlier part of the day. I don't have the exact times yet but it'll basically be in the morning through early afternoon.

I have all the necessary gear (including the Ranch Kettle I got recently :whoo:), just need some hands.

Gimme a holler if you can make it!

Greg,

We have tentative plans on Mother's Day, but won't know for sure till early next week. If it opens up, I'd love to help. Would be a great excuse to see you as well as sneak in a visit to that magical bakery nearby. I'll keep you posted!

^^^I was thinking just one little pastry for today. Mother's Day would be a different story of course! Maybe just one whole Kringle, one whole almond mazerin thingee, one whole buttercake, just one whole Copenhagen line...:hungry:

These in particular are quite dangerous:

o.jpg

That stuff is the business. ^^^^

As for the help, that's a tough one Greg. If anything changes I'll keep you posted.

It is stuff here aswell Gregg I will keep u posted

Definitely understood! Mother's Day is a tough one. If my lovely wife wasn't involved with the event I wouldn't be able to do it either. I'd be cooking for her - or, by this point, showing my sons how to.

Back