THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sled..converting to veganism, does not mean you get to eat a vegan.

Im hoping smoke-in-my-i sees this and posts the name of the vinegar sauce he sent me..

the vinegar sauce i adapted was stoopid simple.

I have no idea of the ratios, but

i started with about 2 cups of cider vinegar
added about 3/4 of a cup of ketchup,
a handful of brown sugar,
salt and cracked garlic(premix in a grinder),
half a tablespoon of red pepper flakes
white pepper
a few shakes of Cholua garlic hot sauce
a couple pinches of nutmeg(taken from the 'southern Kiss' recipe)

Then adjusted with the same ingriedients to taste. First thing was more vinegar..:) then more hot pepper.

it was good first mixed, but improved significantly overnight. (dont store in plastic).

Sled..converting to veganism, does not mean you get to eat a vegan.

Im hoping smoke-in-my-i sees this and posts the name of the vinegar sauce he sent me..

the vinegar sauce i adapted was stoopid simple.

I have no idea of the ratios, but

i started with about 2 cups of cider vinegar
added about 3/4 of a cup of ketchup,
a handful of brown sugar,
salt and cracked garlic(premix in a grinder),
half a tablespoon of red pepper flakes
white pepper
a few shakes of Cholua garlic hot sauce
a couple pinches of nutmeg(taken from the 'southern Kiss' recipe)

Then adjusted with the same ingriedients to taste. First thing was more vinegar..:) then more hot pepper.

it was good first mixed, but improved significantly overnight. (dont store in plastic).

See, it wasn't your pork... it was my sauce... :biggrin:

I win.....

Ok, I completely missed this.... so to make it up to you, you have a package coming your way.

You will have the name of the stuff, the web address, etc.... (hint, see below)

You will be getting something a little extra, so be careful when you pick up the box, we don't want no pulled muscles, or and other injuries.... :eek:

ENJOY...

And continue to convert them vegans.... :biggrin:

Bill

George's Sauces also has a growing food service business with restaurants and barbecue chains all over the southeast. The popularity of George's Sauces is widely recognized and many restaurants order large shipments of our sauces to use as ingredients in their own special recipes. Golden Corral's favorite barbecue dish uses George's Sauces.

George's Original BBQ Sauce Chosen Best in the Carolinas by "Every Day with Rachael Ray"

http://www.georgesbbqsauce.com/

since this was early last year phil, what ended up happening with that girl? is she still claiming to be a vegan today?

Back