THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

McClung

From the Seattle Times

"The big winner over the weekend, however, was a team called Left Hand Smoke from Duvall and Bothell, which won $700 and the opportunity to attend the Great American Barbecue contest and the American Royal contest in Kansas City. They also will be entered in a drawing for an invitation to the Jack Daniels competition next year."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/foodwine/2009909439_barbecue21m.html

WOW! Thanks Tim...it was a lot of fun! I'm sorry you were not able to make it this year...we'll see you next year for sure. :p

It was a perfect day in Seattle for cookin' meat! :biggrin:...

P1000361.jpg

P1000350.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000380.jpg

BBQ Brethren at the "Evergreen State BBQ Championship"...(Lynnae took the pic...she's a Brethren as well) :p

I'm very bad with names so brothers please introduce yourselves from left to right if I get it wrong...:icon_blush:

"Moving The Chains" (forgot name :icon_blush:), Laren, James "Old Dawg" (First Place Pizza), Swamprb and JD McGee "Left hand Smoke", Jack (Old Dawg), Michael and Chris "NW BBQ"...:biggrin:

P1000385.jpg

Lynnae with her first place pork and free brisky...

P1000395.jpg

NW BBQ gets a walk...

P1000396.jpg

Bringin' home the brisket...(all first place winners got a free brisky)

P1000397.jpg

Me and the Swamprb with our GC trophy...:p:p:p

P1000404.jpg

Our bling...

P1000410.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats again you guys

I also wanted to say that you guys were fantastic neighbors aside from the fleet of maverick alarms:p.

If any of you guys haven't met JD and Brian I hope you get a chance. Two first class gentlemen and a first class team. I would hope that they epitomize what this board is all about.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you next year.

"Moving The Chains" (forgot name :icon_blush:)

BTW thats me Jesse

Congrats again you guys

I also wanted to say that you guys were fantastic neighbors aside from the fleet of maverick alarms:p.

Sorry Jesse...that was my fault...I was battling low temps on my pork butt pit...:icon_blush: I'll be sure to hit the mute next year! :p

If any of you guys haven't met JD and Brian I hope you get a chance. Two first class gentlemen and a first class team. I would hope that they epitomize what this board is all about.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you next year.

BTW thats me Jesse

...and another me...:icon_blush: It was great to meet you and your family as well...see you next year! :p

Back