THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody Needs To Warn Andy!

THOSE ARE NOT PORT-O-POTTIES.

Something didn't look quite right about them, so I went back and took another look. I thought that the vent stacks looked more like chimneys, so I applied some high-tech imaging enhancement to zoom in and enhance the clarity of the sign on the doors, and it became readily apparent what these really are with the words "SOYLENT GREEN" on the doors!

These are actually human smokers!!

TheyreNotPort-O-Potties.JPG

Miami Co. Internet has a webcam mounted on the square. It was set to lock on the stage once the music started.... unfortunately looks like that didn't work out... since you got the porta pots next to the stage. I can tell you that lots of the people coming out of them were SMOKED. I dont think the SG units did the smoking though... I think they did it themselves with 30-50 of AB's finest brews in each of their guts.

Thanks to Todd for finding that... I'll be sure to move next year:eek:

Greg - sorry i wasn't there to give ya wave or something man. Loadin' up supplies at my Sis's place down the block.

THOSE ARE NOT PORT-O-POTTIES.

Something didn't look quite right about them, so I went back and took another look. I thought that the vent stacks looked more like chimneys, so I applied some high-tech imaging enhancement to zoom in and enhance the clarity of the sign on the doors, and it became readily apparent what these really are with the words "SOYLENT GREEN" on the doors!

These are actually human smokers!!

Now that's funny right there...I don't care who you are!!

I always knew there was something strange about that Paola contest!!:eek:

Congrats to all who got calls!

Back