THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NICE lookin' mouth waterin'! Awesome. And no, I'm not talking about Kim. She no longer has buns; them thangs are HUGE whole loaves (each one) that I find way beyond gross. Luckily after my wife showed me her recent pics last night we watched a film with Jessica Biel showing her fine fanny!! YEOW; them were FINE buns, nearly as mouth watering as your shown here.

I am doing some Chuck and would like to try this...What is your dough recipe? Oh and by the way can you send over a few of yours just to make sure I do it right of course...:grin:

Just ate a pulled pork Q-bun and it was perfect. The bbq sauce butter on top was a great touch. These are going to be tough to keep in stock... I see them selling out quickly. Wonder if the brisket one is my fridge is going to survive the rest of the night... probably not

Just dropped in to say I love you guys and thanks to all who came out to support. We sold out by 6:30 and our feet hurt so bad we didn't want to drive home because it hurt to much to press the gas.

This place is a success because of all of you and it's only in existence because of all of you.

I'm tired now so SMOOCHES!

Back