THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very cool. I've seen their smokers in person and like them a lot. Also briefly met Lonnie at a competition and he seemed like a really cool guy. Enjoy that awesome cooker!

That was quick. Usually we drag these things out. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats brother! I just pulled the trigger on a Lang 48. 4-5 weeks to cook time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats... tic-tock..... tic-tock... Lol.

Runner up was a Lang 60 deluxe. I think there a great pit. It came down to what I was willing to spend

We Expect Tons of Pics inside n out and a full review.......Hopefully your pics aren't Long Distance........:twitch:

Last edited:
We Expect Tons of Pics inside n out and a full review.......Hopefully your pics are Long Distance........:twitch:

Pics will posted as soon as it hits my driveway. Lol

It's my first stick burner, so there's definitely going to be a learning curve. I'll probably do a few chickens and some ribs for a first cook. I'd cry if I ruined a couple prime briskets. :shocked:

Back