THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

defib

Knows what a fatty is.
I was browsing both supermarkets in town the past day or so and saw some interesting items that were marked down.so I decided tonight's dinner would be different. I work nights and my GF works 24 hour shifts so a day of together is not as common as most would thinkimage.jpg 2 ribeye pork steaks with my own pork rub, to start.

And finally these were on sale plus 50% off. That with butter all cooked on the weber kettle.image.jpg this is after it was done and before removing the shell.

She goes to work at 8 am and gets off at 8 am the next day. I used to do it as well but 3-4 days in a row. This was as a paramedic. I still do it part time but no more than 48 hours in a row. I work as a night shift nurse now. 3 times the money for half the hours.

I got her to stop doing the 2 days in a row. We aren't as young as we used to be. Now she does her shifts with a day off between. What sucks is she has been working Monday and Wednesday, I'm typicall off Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday . So it was kind of a good day for us.

I am in sympathy with you. For years, I stopped at the 24 hour grocery and bought the marked down meat. I then had to figure our how to cook something that looked great at 5 AM, but I hadn't a clue about at 9 AM. This site helped.
Lucky for me, my wife was self-employed and worked at home.

Back