THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got our packet for the invitational today and I swore it said #144 and the said something about a dishwasher from hell?

as luck would have it, my wife is an inch shy of 5' tall so if I post her at the entrance... I don't think anyone would mess with her! :lol: That would be more effective than razor wire or a pit bull! :twisted:[/quote]

I am going to start calling her " SWEET-&-LOW " If the shoe fits-------:wink:

We are right in front of you in 462, first time in the Royal. I will stop by and say hello.

In front of the HoDeDo's - bring ear plugs. :p

I believe the Meathead will be in spot 782 again. I got our packet but before I could get it from the mailbox someone stuck an IED (Improvised Explosive Device, M-80, 1/4 stick, whatever) in our mailbaox and blew it and our packet to shreds. :icon_pissed I guess that is payback from when I was a kid. :icon_devil

Hopefully they will replace the packet...and the wrist bands.

In front of the HoDeDo's - bring ear plugs. :p

I believe the Meathead will be in spot 782 again. I got our packet but before I could get it from the mailbox someone stuck an IED (Improvised Explosive Device, M-80, 1/4 stick, whatever) in our mailbaox and blew it and our packet to shreds. :icon_pissed I guess that is payback from when I was a kid. :icon_devil

Hopefully they will replace the packet...and the wrist bands.

WTF???? Are you chitting me?? Pissing off the neighbors, Wayne? :lol:

will be in space 78 the wife & I are helping out the ritters this year at the Royal & the Jack looking forward to both.

Back