THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats from Clark Kent

Todd--Congrats again on the win, makes those Xmas gifts of spice I gave last year look like I'm a genius! I had told everyone of my out of town visitors not to leave without your product! Maybe I should have got some for myself!

Caveman--Congrats to you as well, I didn't realize you were reserve GC. Takes me awhile. A proud day in 417 land!

Clark

Todd--Congrats again on the win, makes those Xmas gifts of spice I gave last year look like I'm a genius! I had told everyone of my out of town visitors not to leave without your product! Maybe I should have got some for myself!

Caveman--Congrats to you as well, I didn't realize you were reserve GC. Takes me awhile. A proud day in 417 land!

Clark

Congrats to you guys on your sides. We were cheering for Clark Kent Super Smokers!!!

Oh, you are a genius for sure.

Clark

Thanks Clark. Congrats to you guys as well.

Pork Pullin Plowboys... Great job y'all. I'm sorry I didn't make it by to personally give y'all a big congrats, but I know how busy you were! It was a priceless moment to see Todd down in the dirt, bent over with tears of joy!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Pork Pullin Plowboys...Great job y'all. I'm sorry I didn't make it by to personally give y'all a big congrats, but I know how busy you were! It was a priceless moment to see Todd down in the dirt, bent over with tears of joy!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Tears? I just had something in my eye. :wink:

Tears? I just had something in my eye. :wink:

Must have been the dirt... But, it was priceless non-the-less! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm very proud to call you a "friend"! :-D

Todd--I am so impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful job.

I am glad I just stocked up on your rub--your inventory is gonna ZOOM out the door now. :lol:

Congrats to all who walked (or just survived).

TIm

Way to go, Todd! Man, I knew we should have gotten some of your brisket rub when we saw you in Little Rock :lol:

Good interview with Greg too....just listened to that this morning.

Back