THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfortunately I will not be attending the Invitational after all. I had to make a choice between the AR and the Jack and decided to go with the Jack.

Unfortunately I will not be attending the Invitational after all. I had to make a choice between the AR and the Jack and decided to go with the Jack.

That sucks! I was about to try to talk you in to taking a cooler for me when you drove down.

I'm still planning on representing Strong Island in the Invitational, assuming I don't get in to the Jack. Anyone know anyone who cooks on WSMs in the Open?

Nice! Still trying to formulate a game plan that doesn't involve taking several days off work to drive my trailer down and back. I was hoping to borrow or rent a couple cookers for Friday night so may reach out in a bit to see if you all could help out.

Nice! Still trying to formulate a game plan that doesn't involve taking several days off work to drive my trailer down and back. I was hoping to borrow or rent a couple cookers for Friday night so may reach out in a bit to see if you all could help out.

We're not in the invite so the WSM's will be avaliable for you to use if you wish.

Back