THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bearnakedbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Got an email today about ordering your AR team shirts.

Question. Those of you that have attended this event in the past paying $25 for this shirt, or is this a way to make $$$ off of a newbie?

troy

Are these the same shirts they sell to the public or do they have special shirts for the teams? Last year when I was there as a judge, they had shirts for sale, but by the time awards rolled around on Sunday they were $5.

It's Probably a way to make money off newbies and the well seasoned. At $25 bucks I don't think they're ripping any one off too much with your team name on it n all.

Of course I'm the guy that goes to the fair and pays $4 for a 50 cent corndog. And it's AWSOME!! I figure if I'm gonna buy 10 bails (sp) of straw @ $8 when they're $1 here. I'm not gonna get my panties in a bind if they make $8-$10 on a t-shirt with my name on it!!!

Back