THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well that's a fanfarkingtastic mess you have there - absolutely beautiful. I might have to hitchhike up there and show up unannounced.

Seriously awesome surf and turf! :clap2:

How many did that feed?

We had eight people over for that feast. I know it looked like a lot on the plate but once I was done snapping the pics that plate was divied back up between the troops. In the end, there were three shrimp, one salmon fillet and LOTS of spuds left over. :becky:

I have to say that is without a doubt one of the very finest meals I have seen on this forum. So my only question is when are you gonna make this all again so you can invite me over to help you eat it??? Great job, Al!! :thumb:

burkett_media_ziegen_bock_watchfire_digital_outdoor_led_sign_e_16mm.jpg

Never had it but would love to give it a taste test... It's my birthday tomorrow so maybe you can send me some. :pray::becky:

For that great dinner...I'd supply everybody with some Bock!

Back