THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks delicious Sako, but I have to ask. How many people you feeding? I'd hate to think you eat all that by yourself. :mrgreen:

Well, that looks great!

We just had a conversation about buying the blackstone using the 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. She loves cooked onions but hates the smell they leave in the house. Soooooo..... looks like I'll have one in a couple days! In the meantime I'll get ideas from threads like this one and decide what other products I need for it as it will be outside in the elements.

You're going to love it. Mine sitsnoutside also and just a cover will do. :thumb:

Looks delicious Sako, but I have to ask. How many people you feeding? I'd hate to think you eat all that by yourself. :mrgreen:

Thanks Terry! Last night was just three of us.:becky:

I had leftover pp and a little and over a pound of meat so I just decided to do them all.

Your pics are makin' my tummy growl. lol
Looks SO good Sako, delicious! Dibs on any leftovers. :mrgreen:

That is pure awesomeness on a bun! What was the sauce you used on the pulled pork sliders?

That is pure awesomeness on a bun! What was the sauce you used on the pulled pork sliders?

Thank you Sir! I think I finally found a sauce that I will have on hand regularly. It's this:

Back