THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome back. Kyle did a brisket and 3 racks of ribs in his vertical yesterday - mmmm- mmm-good! Them lights should make the boat a crappie fishing machine, or are you just rigging it up for a parade:biggrin1:

night time catfishing mostly on a '91 19' Aluminum Deep V. installed Rod Holders, Fish Finder, Lights, Added battery and switches/wiring, tune up.

Glad your back to smokin, good luck on your brisket. That's one thing I have yet to try, I don't want to spend $50 on a hunk of brisket and then screw it up but one day I will get the courage to attempt one.

Glad your back to smokin, good luck on your brisket. That's one thing I have yet to try, I don't want to spend $50 on a hunk of brisket and then screw it up but one day I will get the courage to attempt one.

The number one screwup on brisket is under cooking it -overcooked it is delicious but falls apart crumbly so don't be scared

I will try one soon. I am going to read through the briskly tutorial and get some ideas and timeline then I will plan it all out from there. I guess being beef I don't have to worry about temps for done ness just have the patience to cook it until it is probe tender and not worry about over cooking.

Nice. I like the boat. I use to make my own dough bait and sell it up here when I was in college. If you want when I get some free time I can mail you the recipe. I came up with when I was out of cash for fishing and raided my mom' s cupboards. It's landed as large as 27" cats which is large where I am from. down south I hear these are baby fish in comparison. Nothing as good as catfish for eating at least as far as fish go.

Back