THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok folks, if you plan to attend this party and have yet to pay, please just pay at the door now. It takes 3-4 business days for PayPal to transfer funds out to the bank so they can be used. Thanks!

Also, does anyone have an item that you would like to donate for which we could sell raffle tickets? Just thinking... but may not be necessary.

Hey, I have stuff for a raffle. We've managed to collect some samples throughout the year, and I have some left that I can throw in.
I have a bottle of Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce, and Rib Tickler Sauce; 2 Cowtown The Squeal Hog Rub cannisters, and I'll up it a notch: I have one remaining WiredBBQ Apron that we could raffle. There were only a couple of these made, so it is a very unique item in itself.

Also, Jeff, we planned on paying at the door, so hope that all helps out.

Hey, I have stuff for a raffle. We've managed to collect some samples throughout the year, and I have some left that I can throw in.
I have a bottle of Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce, and Rib Tickler Sauce; 2 Cowtown The Squeal Hog Rub cannisters, and I'll up it a notch: I have one remaining WiredBBQ Apron that we could raffle. There were only a couple of these made, so it is a very unique item in itself.

Also, Jeff, we planned on paying at the door, so hope that all helps out.

Thanks. :cool: And to think that this is the guy that the KCBS was "afraid of" and would not let cover the awards. What a bunch of dumbasses. :tsk::crazy::rolleyes::drama:

I've got my clippers packed... In case anyone wanted to get in on the auction to shave a certain Admins head... Otherwise, I might have to buy it from auction and honestly, I know the outcome will be me getting a mohawk and it's just too cold in Chicago this time of year for a mohawk...

I've got my clippers packed... In case anyone wanted to get in on the auction to shave a certain Admins head... Otherwise, I might have to buy it from auction and honestly, I know the outcome will be me getting a mohawk and it's just too cold in Chicago this time of year for a mohawk...
Definition: Mohawk
Remnants of the skid mark created by a brain fart.

You did all the work and had the idea for this so feel free to do as you wish. You may want to wait and see what all you get before you make your decision though. It is also cool that many people could end of winners. You also need to consider that if we end up with a bunch of sauce and rub, someone flying may not be able to take it.

If they check their bag, then the sauce would be OK.

I put a request on Facebook for folks to bring stuff to raffle.

When we came home from Hawaii a couple of years ago, I brought sauces, etc. back in my checked suitcase. Shouldn't be a problem but we should probably split it all up if we get a lot.

Back