THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bobc

Knows what a fatty is.
Well I went to Home Depot this morning. Had to pick up some lump charcoal. I've been watching this Acorn Kamado with the cart in charcoal grey for a few months now. It has a dent in the lid and marked down from $299 to $199. So i looked at it again this morning and it had a sign "Buy today take $50 off. Buy today with new Home Depot charge take $100 off." Wow that would make it $99 so I went to the main desk and said I wanted to buy it. They wheeled the grill up to the counter and the girl started the checkout and new account procedure. I already have a Home Depot Charge so I opened one in my son's name which just so happens to be the same as mine. To make a long story short they also had a promotion going on today 10% off any purchase of $25 or more so I got another $20 off. Final cost was $79.99 plus tax. I still can't believe it

You sir, have earned Brethren Respect.

You have done exceptionally well!!

Now post us some cooks!

Absolutely a no brainer!! I've had mine for years and although its starting to let go (rust and such) its givin me some great cooks low and slow and high direct heat!

Back