THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliff H.

is Blowin Smoke!
I was in my local Ace Hardware this morning. I like going into a store that knows BBQ stuff. I was admiring the BGE's. RaisIng the spring loaded lids up and down, up and down. The red vest guy comes up and says " can I help you" ? I think to myself "go away I am busy", but I just say no thanks.

Then I mosey over to the Ranch Kettle. That thing is huge. I bet you could fit thirty whole chickens on there. So I have to play with the big daisy wheel, the hinged access grates and the big lid.

They were probably expecting me to open a bag of charcoal an load it up.

LOL- I do that to. The local salesman sez " you're going to have to buy one of those eventually" He doesn't know that my wife bought one almost two years ago !! I still keep looking incase they change something or come out with something new.

Back