A5 Japanese Miyazaki Wagyu from Debragga

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
I wanted to post about my first ever experience with A5 Japanese Wagyu from Debragga butcher.

Crowd Cow had gotten me interested in looking around at available Japanese A5 Wagyu and my search led me to Debragga.

I have to say this is the best piece of steak I've ever put in my mouth, and I've eaten a lot of steak in a lot of "high end" places thanks to my company's expense account.

I was thinking of how to describe it, and I think the best way is imagine the super beefy flavor of good dry-aged beef and multiply that plus a juicy texture that is truly amazing.

I snapped some pics of it, and I can say even as stupid expensive as this was, I will be repeating some time. It was absolutely amazing. I'm glad my mom's birthday gave me the excuse to buy this. :)

I also bought some NY strip dry-aged prime steaks which I wasn't overly impressed with, but they were decent. There is a comparison picture of the packaging. Overall I was impressed with Debragga and obviously the wagyu.

DvqJ9Iul.jpg

AgHvsqIl.jpg

laxfWYZl.jpg

8V37tS0l.jpg

JAn4KGDl.jpg

J7CTEBGl.jpg

vo9ww5zl.jpg

Looks great! I’m looking forward to mine arriving

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great looking steak and great occasion. You made mom proud (and very happy, I'm sure).

Back