THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Mark
Here's the forecast for st. Louis:

Thursday: Mostly sunny, high around 53. South wind between 8 & 11 mph.
Friday: Partly cloudy, high around 54. South wind between 9 & 14 mph.

A little breezy but not bad. Now what to smoke?

We may hit 70s this weekend in Central TX.

Starting the smoker friday to do a ham for my neighbor from a feral hog he shot last month. First time with wild pork but figure it will be the same as store bought.

And while this wonderful heat wave hits MoFo Land, I'll be traveling to Michigan, land of the ice and snot! :roll: Damn the luck...

Hey Jeff, where 'bouts you traveling to in Michigan, thats where I live?
Scott

Today's supposed to be the first day in about 3 weeks that it has gotten over freezing, supposed to be 33!!

break out the hawaiian shirts, swim trunks & flip flops

Forecast update for STL:
Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 56. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Nothing like turning on the local TV News and seeing people surfing on Christmas day. Argueing with the kids to put long pants on today, even if it is hot outside. I can not remember the last time the weather was cold on Christmas here. (Sorry to all you brothers who don't live in SUNNY California.)

sfisch said:
Hey Jeff, where 'bouts you traveling to in Michigan, thats where I live?
Scott

Today's supposed to be the first day in about 3 weeks that it has gotten over freezing, supposed to be 33!!

Southwest Michigan... Bridgman/St. Joseph area.

Back