THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Well out of the blue I get a call from a guy who used to eat at my vending sight regularly and now is the new owner of a well know B&B and restaurant. He wants to start doing BBQ on a regular basis and made me an offer over the phone. Man its tempting if the economy wasn't so volital I would feel better about giving it great consideration. I am chatting with him further tomorrow I will let you now the out come.

Thanks guy's even if it leeds to a smoker sale and being a consultant to get them going I see some extra cash in my future.

Well it looks like I am going to do some vacpac drop offs and 2 weekends a month some onsite cooking for special events. They will provide all the food I will use my equipment so i need to figure out an hourly rate. This place is minutes from my house so travel is not an issue.

Back