THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

LostArrow

Full Fledged Farker
How much does Thatgrimguy love his Shirley ?
Well on a recent 2 week vacation with his wife , a child , two nieces in a 1970's vintage Winnebago going from Biloxi Ms. To Washington DC, Philadelphia & New York does he take a portable cooker like a Weber Q ......
He tows his Shirley :shocked:
Well I've seen it in action & it's awful pretty but.
If that story doesn't let you know of the love Shirley owners have of their cookers ,

She was built for the road!!! Didn't mind the rain yesterday either!! But to be fair, the RV is a Retro to look vintage but it's a 2015 model with all new parts! Great seeing you yesterday. Sure was a blast!!!

Shirley Fab guys are pretty crazy but that is a whole other level.:thumb:

Now that's the way to travel!

Awesome!

You don't leave the dog at home, do you? That Shirley is almost as much part of the family... :mrgreen:

There is fire in the hole of that beauty. How many people at the campground do you get drooling over that thing?

Never a dull stop to fill up with fuel when the Shirley is in tow. It amazes me the interest and curiosity it generates.

I bet you were the favorite of every campground you stopped at.

As has already been said, if I had a smoker like that I'd take it on the road with me too.

Back