THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the grills I have now and I have ever owned plus all the wood, charcoal and accessories probably wouldn't add up to half of the price tag for that. But if you give me one, I will gladly make a spot for her in my current rotation.

I just saw the same article and was just going to post it as well. You beat me to the punch. That's ridiculous! I could do nearly every last thing he could do with a Weber or other quality grill and save myself $17k. And then use that to buy Wagyus like Peeps said.

Or I could build my own UDS.

If you must have a gas grill, buy a Firemagic and save yourself 14k and get better construction.

I'm not knocking the grill, at all. However, he lost me when he said, "Those burgers acquired a crust so caramelized that not even bacon could match their meaty, savory goodness." I don't care how good or expensive a grill is, nothing is better than bacon, except for more bacon.

Matt

Back