THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarolinaQue

is One Chatty Farker
So, I gave a buddy of mine my old ECB because he wanted to try his hand at cooking 'que and he requested that I give him a few lessons. So, we had a get together of friends and I cooked up pork two ways (sliced and pulled), no pics of the pulled pork or ribs because by the time I got to the camera, it was gone. The ribs were what I trimmed off the belly I'm making into bacon and I also smoked a chuckie for the multi layer dip I made as a little appetizer. The bottom round I smoked to slice into roast beef for our camping trip in a couple of weeks. I couldn't pass up such a great looking piece of meat, so I cooked it up, cooled it over night, sliced, sealed and froze.

Enjoy:

Attachments

...And I might add that I struggled with this little smoker most of the time I used it. But of course, when I fired it up to show him how to use it, it ran at a solid 280* - 300* for close to 8 hours with out having to touch it.

Back