A birthday Party

DjPorkchop

is one Smokin' Farker
So first off, I don't get to post much now day and just want to say I hope everyone is doing well and eating a lot of good food!

Now before I start let me say this was a 3-year-olds birthday party and I didn't have time for a photo session of food.

Moral of my story is when a 3-year-old wants Paw Paws BBQ for birthday supper, that is exactly what she gets!

I cooked 8 lbs of MOINKS, 2 racks of spares, a 10 lb loin and a 9 lb pork butt, baked beans on the smoker (random recipe for here I found on the fly) and some Blues Mac and Cheese (still a classic in my house. Thanks, Blue!).

That little blue-eyed blonde haired baby girl smiled so big as she sat next to her paw paw and ate so good. And holy BANANAS can the kid eat some baked beans and MOINKS!!! Lord have mercy! She outdid me and I am a very big boy. :icon_blush:

And of all the food cooked, I was left with about 2 lbs of loin. I could not believe how the food went down. lol People were hungry I guess.

So anyhow, yeah no photos, but just a positive post. We all need a positive thing every now and again. I learned how to do it from you all over the years. Kudos to all and have a fantastic day!

nothing better than family and good food. sounds like she has an awesome Paw Paw.

Back