THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Howdy...

3 1/2 Years ago i got my first Big Green Egg - and i became an egghead the second i lit the first fire in it. Ive become more and more addicted to eggin, so much that i even hopped over the pond to cook at the eggtoberfest.

Well, right now this hole thing has led into something new - i hereby proudly announce to be the new official german Big Green Egg Importer and Distributor. :cool:

About time get that brand up to where it belongs over here !

Thanks to all the brethren and other Eggheads out there !

DM

Good for you!:-D I'm brand new to the BGE world so I can understand how quickly you can get hooked on these things. Glad to know that you will be seeing some success from something you really enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and good luck with your new venture.

I've been looking at the XL for a while. I wrote in another post, I can think of a thousand reasons why I don't need the XL, but I can also think of a Million reason why I want it.

Congrats DM! :clap2:

I have been Egging on a Medium I bought used for a year and I like it so much I am buying an XL.

Your posts on this and other forums are what inspired me to try the Egg in the first place. :thumb:

Bought my XL BGE about 9 months ago just to have great control over the heat. For competition I know exactly when to start, and when it's gonna be ready to narrow the turn in time, also very forgiving. It's an investment but, so is the cost of entering a comp.

Back