THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikemci

Babbling Farker
First let me say how lucky I am to have run across this site. It has been rewarding in ways that only others here can understand. I just received a package in the mailbox today from a true "Brother-in-BBQ". It was completely and unselfishly bestowed upon me. If he wants his identity revealed I will let him do that himself. I just would like him to know how much I appreciate his very generous gift. THANK YOU BROTHER !!! I will definitely post cooks using these tasty seasonings.

Very nice gesture.

That's what this site is about, brethren helping brethren.

I would like to add that if a Brethren is looking for something sold in my area, I will gladly assist them in finding/procuring whatever product(s) I can for them.

Yes it is landarc. A famous New York state roadside chicken sauce and the donor says that he has a clone recipe if I like it (saving me miles of driving, lol)

I just noticed in the picture you have OakRidge Game Changer Brine..... I started using it last year and I love it. Great for injecting as well.

Back