THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deguerre
I have been looking forward to sharing this stuff with everyone too. Glad you like the pork. I am hoping to compete up in Clarksville in July. So take the drive up and taste some of this stuff.
Thanks for the well wishes. This new year may start of a little more prosperous than this last one ended.
That would be cool! Clarksville is only a couple hundred miles away. Let me know the dates when you get them and I'll see if I can work it out.

MemphisQ

Thank you very much!

HumboldtSmokeBBQ

How could you asked if I ENJOYED that game last night. We got whooped! Thanks for the compliment on the pork though.

deguerre

OK, here's the deal. You come up and eat some Q in Clarksville and you take me to MUddy Waters in Memphis for a Paint Bucket. I haven't done one since I was at Ft Campbell almost 25 years ago.

Back