THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok - Lunch at 1:00. 9:11 shot at 4 Smokin Butts - and then do we want the 10:00 shot at our place or J brinks like usual?

J brink - I would be in on the parely if you have had no other takers. Just let me know how much I owe you.

Ok - Lunch at 1:00. 9:11 shot at 4 Smokin Butts - and then do we want the 10:00 shot at our place or J brinks like usual?

J brink - I would be in on the parely if you have had no other takers. Just let me know how much I owe you.

9:11 at Dennis', 10:00am at mine, and you are down with Niel and I on the Parsley. The parsley case is now gone. 3 ways leaves us PLENTY, but i'd rather have too much. Last time it was $20 for parsley and ice, so $6.67 each.

Park Avenue Pork will be there again this year. Enough with the practice cooks already, we are ready to start our season!

While I don't mind the rain, as we are set up pretty good for it, I hate to see it for the contest and the music part of it. It sucks when it rains when you try and put on an event.

While I don't mind the rain, as we are set up pretty good for it, I hate to see it for the contest and the music part of it. It sucks when it rains when you try and put on an event.
I agree 100%! The boy scouts are using my old pit and hope to raise money for Philmont this summer selling BBQ. Hope the weatherman is wrong!

OUCH - - - - I just paid the meat bill for the contest!!!
Did you buy Waygu??????

I trimmed mine tonight, except for the chicken. RD had butts at $1.49, Kuna has prime briskets @ $2.49, Sam's has IBP Green Label Ribs for $1.89, and I didn't pay attention to thighs.

I did pay $5.99 for crawfish tails and $6.99 for shrimp for the appetizer entry........

I am at a lost for what to do for the Firday.

Are you doing the crawfish boil again. That was some good stuff last year.

whell here we go the kick off for our 2011 contest this year :becky::thumb:

I hope the weather is not that bad but you never know

just not as bad as state fair grounds last june me and jeff had story the next day what an night :boxing:

Back