386th Mil Intel event request

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
On December 5th, the NorCal Brethren, along with members from the CBBQA, will be cooking and serving a Christmas lunch to the 386th Military Intelligence Battalion. We do this every year, and every year, the Brethren have been a part of the generous donors who aid us in thanking the soldiers and their families for the service they provide us. We created a Go Fund Me site this year, the link is here, if anyone would like to help us this year. LINKY

Here is Marty's message:
As a Vietnam Vet I deeply believe in supporting our troops and their families here in the San Francisco Bay Area.
For the last 2 years our volunteers have provided a great BBQ meal to members of the 386th Military Intelligence Battalion. This year it will be on Dec 5th at Camp Parks in Dublin. We will be feeding upwards of 300 people and are seeking donations for the food. Please help out as any contribution helps. I have setup a gofundme page that you can see here

BBQ_PD, shares, and chuckwagonbbq are amongst the Brethren that will be there, and doing all of the cooking.

(and please, do not PM Phil or the Mods, I checked with them first if this is okay)

Well, we have $325 or so dollars in the first 24 hours and we will need some help to get to our goal. Please help! Thanks.

Very cool y'all. Hope it goes well - actually, with y'all involved, I know it will.

I said to myself yesterday when I was in a hurry to make sure I donated to this eventually. No time like the present. Good luck y'all. Great thing you are doing.

Thanks you to you Greg and to you Terry, for the generous donations, we greatly appreciate it.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
What town is this taking place in? Due to many things, I probably won't be able to slide up there, but ya never know....

Back