THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's a really brilliant way to get more cooking surface from a kettle.

Just curious, is that the stock Weber rotisserie sleeve, or did you make it yourself?

That is the stock Weber rotisserie ring. I really enjoy this accessory, my favorite attachment for it is the ribolator; so far that is :-:rolleyes:

So you looked for and found a way NOT to buy another cooker? You and I do not think the same. :becky:

The food looks good though and that is a great setup for a Weber kettle.

Great setup and cook! I've got all the cookers I will ever need but would still like to have that rotisserie ring.... better yet, for my 26.75" Weber.....

Very nice setup! I have to get the Weber rotisserie ring. Great cook everything looks fantastic! :thumb:

Nice setup and grub looks great! Curious about your coal grate- is it just two Weber coal grates turned 90* to one another? I like the idea of the smaller grating so small coals won't fall through.

Back