THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rodger, you can do it no problem. It will help you get your rhythm down. With your trailer, it shouldn't be bad at all. And I will see you in Little Rock!!!

You will? I'm looking longingly at that one -- it's a bit of a haul for us to start the season with, and we'd end up with short intervals between contests -- it'd be like catapulting right into the middle of season again, but I really want to go!

DO IT! We will prolly compete at the sister competition in Sept. in Hot Springs. We judged that event and had a blast.

Rodger, it'll be a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. Besides the load and unload you have a good bit of distance to drive with the LR and Columbus comps. I say go for it!!

We'll see you in LR and are on the fence right now with Columbus.

Rodger, it'll be a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. Besides the load and unload you have a good bit of distance to drive with the LR and Columbus comps. I say go for it!!

We'll see you in LR and are on the fence right now with Columbus.

You should try and work the Columbus contest in if at all possible, It was well run and had the best music of any place we went last year.:cool:

Looks like a strong Brethren showing planning to be in Little Rock:cool:, we ought to plan a Friday night dinner when we get a little closer to time.:-D

when is that? Can we get equipment provided if we put together a LiLilf team?

April 25-26 in Indio, CA. We had one of the brethren come out from NY last year. I'll be damned if I can remember who it was. Old timer's is kicking in. I'm sure we could get you setup.

Now I'll have to see who it was that came out...

April 25-26 in Indio, CA. We had one of the brethren come out from NY last year. I'll be damned if I can remember who it was. Old timer's is kicking in. I'm sure we could get you setup.

Now I'll have to see who it was that came out...
I believe it was Pigmaker and his traveling circus

It was Eric. Smoke on the Water RGC on Sunday with a borrowed cooker. IF you guys are serious about coming out, we could make it happen.

How much free labor do you have to help you load, and unload?:cool: That can make all the difference in the world!

Edit: If the new job allows, I might try to make it to Hammond.

Getting a call at the previous comp puts a little spring in the step, too. Getting yer arse kicked every week puts a damper on things purty quickly.

Rodger, you can do it no problem. It will help you get your rhythm down. With your trailer, it shouldn't be bad at all. And I will see you in Little Rock!!!

Hey Slick, what are we doing with Las Vegas and Little Rock? We cooking together? Which team at which contest?

If I gotta get apps in as Plowboys, I wanna be doing that.

You should try and work the Columbus contest in if at all possible, It was well run and had the best music of any place we went last year.:cool:

That's what I heard. We'll know better what we're going to do after the holidays.

Looks like a strong Brethren showing planning to be in Little Rock:cool:, we ought to plan a Friday night dinner when we get a little closer to time.:-D

Sounds good. Good music Friday night too.....if you like .38 Special, that is.

It's so cool how you guys know which contests are happening next year. I wish we could plan our schedule this early.

Back