THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Joe!

You're going to love the 26. I highly recommend a slow n sear for it. Or run one without it for a while but I can't imagine mine without the slow n sear.

Congrats Joe!

You're going to love the 26. I highly recommend a slow n sear for it. Or run one without it for a while but I can't imagine mine without the slow n sear.

I've already been thinking about what I need to go with the new kettle, and the Slow n Sear was on the top of the list...

WOW! They must've had a lot of people waiting for these. If you go to the Weber website now, it's showing "Unavailable, Out of Stock" again... Glad I ordered mine as soon as I got the email that it was available. Got a "shipped" email a little bit ago...

WOW! They must've had a lot of people waiting for these. If you go to the Weber website now, it's showing "Unavailable, Out of Stock" again... Glad I ordered mine as soon as I got the email that it was available. Got a "shipped" email a little bit ago...

I actually checked right after your OP and they were not available, you may have gotten the last one

Back