26 Custom Cart Inaugural Cook--Pastrami Burgers

That’s a great cart, look forward to seeing the build steps. I have a stainless cart that I think might be able to serve the purpose.

The ‘tri strami’ looks great too!

Thanks Mike!

You should do it. I made mine a couple inches taller too. No more low rider Weber kettle. :becky: I'll post up the build pics soon since I'm going to be out of state til Sunday. Got a lot of details and pics to post.

That is a cool cart build. The good 'ole 26'er is the best bang in outdoor cooking. And it looks like your's in kicking out great food. Your top-shelf burgers are simply awesome.

Thanks Kevin! It sure is the best bang for your buck.

Mighty Fine build and food! Gee Brother, hope you don't run out of cookers. :becky: :thumb:

I hope I don't Mike!:becky: Hope everything is going good brother. :thumb:

After reading "pastrami burger" in the title I was expecting ground pastrami formed into a patty. :doh:

Those look awesome. Great cart build. Looks like something you would find at the Weber store ready to go.

Really cool setup and awesome looking burgers. I too thought you were going to be grinding up pastrami for burgers for some reason.

Couldn't imagine a more appropriate inaugural cook for your 26 now on the cart!

It goes without saying(but I'm saying it anyway) this would make a great entry in the "Kettle Cook-Off" Throwdown!

It goes without saying(but I'm saying it anyway) this would make a great entry in the "Kettle Cook-Off" Throwdown!

:becky:

Got almost a whole month so I anticipate many more kettle cooks Richard! It's multiple entries so I say why not?

Back