THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks great and definitely tasty. Did anyone take a trip to the local ER afterwards?:biggrin1::biggrin1:

We all made it safely :loco:. Heck it only took 4hrs which is shorter than I remember my mom and other family members cooking turkey when we went to others houses for Thanksgiving. I remember some 6-7hr turkey cooks which seems like forever.

Hey jason. Don't know how i missed this thread. Bte what do you think of that thermometer? I want to see if it can receive a signal from my back yard to my bedroom on the opposite side of the house.

Hey jason. Don't know how i missed this thread. Bte what do you think of that thermometer? I want to see if it can receive a signal from my back yard to my bedroom on the opposite side of the house.

It worked great through 2 walls of my house and about 30ft away. My maverick would not have done that.

We all made it safely :loco:. Heck it only took 4hrs which is shorter than I remember my mom and other family members cooking turkey when we went to others houses for Thanksgiving. I remember some 6-7hr turkey cooks which seems like forever.
1/2 bottle of whiskey down early in the cook. Ain't no bacteria gonna live in that environment. :heh:

It worked great through 2 walls of my house and about 30ft away. My maverick would not have done that.

Thanks. I'm going to order the same one and give it a shot. I noticed that the ebay price is 10 dollars less than amazon.

Thanks. I'm going to order the same one and give it a shot. I noticed that the ebay price is 10 dollars less than amazon.

The only thing that would be better is if the probes were longer. But for $30ish on eBay well worth it. It is much lighter plastic that I thought it would be too. I've only used it once so time will tell.

Back