THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Their are 44 items on that spoiler link. Not sure if that really is a spoiler. We'll find out tomorrow I guess. Nothing special that catches my eye anyway.

Thanks for the spoiler. I'm glad I didn't wait. They need to get more creative...and by creative, I don't mean "gimmicky." I bought the Weber Gourmet stuff when it first came out for the charcoal grills and was all excited. It took me about 3 uses before it dawned on me that the hole is a really, really dumb idea. It's very limiting. But it looks cool and they price them like they are proud of them so I'm sure they will make a few bucks, but I wish they would do it by having really good ideas instead of things that look cool but don't add a lot of practical value.

Back