THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
After whipping up a batch of ribs on Sunday (my first smoke in over a month), we needed to do something with the leftovers.

Hey, didn't I make some killer ramen along those lines back in 2020!?

This time, I started off with Red Shin (no Black to be found at DoD Commissary), red onion, and diced spare ribs.

PpqzVwZl.jpg

I cooked up each bowl individually - starting with the Munchkin's.

Sesame oil, onion, garlic, and rib meat stirred over medium until I got some color.

xXBIsNjl.jpg

Added the water and 1 tsp Beef Better Than Bouillon (especially since The Munchkin can't handle the Shin spice packet).

8X6oIt6l.jpg

Ramen in for 4 1/2 minutes after the broth boiled/reduced for a solid 5 minutes.

ydyrf57l.jpg

BREAK BREAK

For the adults' bowls, I started with chili sesame oil, onion, garlic, and rib meat

yXllHBGl.jpg

Added the spice packet and the freeze dried veggies (Oh, and I added a couple of teaspoons of reserved bacon grease to mine... Boom!)... water... boiled for 5 minutes... 4+30 for the noodles...

D7THSUOl.jpg

Smokey. Savoury. Tender. Spicy (for the adults). Ridiculously flavorful.

iULQOJel.jpg

The whole family each crushed a bowl. Y'all seriously need to give this a shot.

Y'all please be safe and keep kickin' tail this week.

The time off didn’t seem to hurt your game much. Making the little one’s plate first - well played Dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back