THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f372c3394662c60510c7e76ee685028e.jpg

This seems like it would be Good on a Pulled Pork Sammich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures and the food looks awesome!

I have to humbly say that I thought my brisket game was getting pretty good, but after having one bite of that brisket, and it was a piece from the flat, I have more work to do. That was some of the best, tender and juicy flat meat I've ever had. I didn't go back for a second piece, as I didn't want to feel bad for my "better" cooks. But I did make sure the wife had a bite, she only eats the point, and she loved it too...

I have work to do...

I have to humbly say that I thought my brisket game was getting pretty good, but after having one bite of that brisket, and it was a piece from the flat, I have more work to do. That was some of the best, tender and juicy flat meat I've ever had. I didn't go back for a second piece, as I didn't want to feel bad for my "better" cooks. But I did make sure the wife had a bite, she only eats the point, and she loved it too...

I have work to do...

As do we all my Friend. :becky:

Back