2018 St Louis Summer Bash - June 30 Whitecliff Park

Hmm... If we want a "quicky", y'all can come to my place.
I'll chat with the wife about "going out" and doing a mini-Brethren BBQ place at a restaurant.

Hey Bob, How about this place? Don't know what it costs but can find out if y'all like.

2s16o1j.jpg

^^^ That was a pavilion at Logan College. Good idea!

Ok, as far as the spontaneous meet this weekend at Pappys, the wife and I are good.
Who's coming? Saturday evening?

I think I remember doing some research last time Toast, and that crawfish boil was at Logan Chiropractic College? Not really a public park, and would take someone on the inside to reserve it. Plus there seem to be plenty of State and County parks....we just need to agree on a date.

By the way, when we do set a date, tell your daughter to bring the grandkid up to the bash and we will stuff them full of Que!

^^^ That was a pavilion at Logan College. Good idea!

Ok, as far as the spontaneous meet this weekend at Pappys, the wife and I are good.
Who's coming? Saturday evening?

Right now, my daughter has performance at 3pm until ? and then told me they have team reservations at some Mexican place.

So latest update is 11:30a-12noon-ish is a possibility.

If that doesn't look to work, we can punt Bob, as I'm back in town probably 5 times a school year.

OK. I'm free all day, so we'll wait for the others to chime in when is good for them.
I hate to detract from the main purpose of the thread.

I think I remember doing some research last time Toast, and that crawfish boil was at Logan Chiropractic College? Not really a public park, and would take someone on the inside to reserve it. Plus there seem to be plenty of State and County parks....we just need to agree on a date.

By the way, when we do set a date, tell your daughter to bring the grandkid up to the bash and we will stuff them full of Que!

You guys get serious about this venue, we may have someone on the inside. Let me know. Can't promise anything but would check into it. :thumb:

Mike, Will Logan allow outside cookers, and supply trashcans?
Not sure if anybody needs electricity, but....
I guess we also need to think about those that "partake", and need to crash onsite, or (very) nearby. Will this, or any venue allow camping, overnight stays in RVs, or hotels nearby? What's out "checkout" time? That night, or next morning? Do they have restroom facilities?
I'm not sure what our requirements are, I'm just thinking (outloud) for the group.

Mike, Will Logan allow outside cookers, and supply trashcans?
Not sure if anybody needs electricity, but....
I guess we also need to think about those that "partake", and need to crash onsite, or (very) nearby. Will this, or any venue allow camping, overnight stays in RVs, or hotels nearby? What's out "checkout" time? That night, or next morning? Do they have restroom facilities?
I'm not sure what our requirements are, I'm just thinking (outloud) for the group.

Well there was a Guy with a Weber Kettle the day we met and I think Cooking is OK. I think the band showed some serious electricity. :becky: As far as crashing, I had a DD. They told me the next day that I had a good time. :thumb:

25pl3xj.jpg

Back