THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedro7

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Pete
I picked up this sweet new/very gently used kettle a couple weeks ago off FB marketplace to add to the arsenal.
5IZSDV6.jpg

Since the wife is awesome she got me the Weber rotisserie attachment for Christmas, so naturally had to put it to use. Rubbed a chicken down with a little EVOO and some Meat Church Gospel and lit up some KBB and applewood. The results were AMAZING!! Had a great tasting and super juicy rotisserie chicken on the table in 1.5 hours. Win.

fK9z7Y6.jpg

9LC560B.jpg

ISDpymU.png

KM6MiuQ.jpg

dZrruZp.jpg

Then i decided I needed to make more Jalapeno Dr. Pepper Jerky. Lessons learned from my last batch, I got it almost frozen before slicing and sliced 1.5mm thicker. It turned out awesome. Again used an Eye of Round.

LMNUOzh.jpg

mNkrjXn.jpg

Drue1EC.jpg

I also made ghetto jerky racks :laugh::laugh:

Gt9DJwk.jpg

Then I made a giant batch of venison chili. Because why not?

etwrx95.jpg

And then, the best part of the weekend happened. MY COSTCO HAD TWO PRIME BRISKETS FOR 2.99/LB!!!! They've never carried them. Cheapest brisket I've ever bought here in NJ (Usually pay ~$3.29.lb for CAB Choice at my butcher). So, now my freezer is full with a 18lb and 17lb brisket.

4bAmYoq.jpg

Bye bye 2018. You've been a pretty good year. Way to end it on a high note.

It all looks Great Pedro!

But how did that performer change colors?

AWESOME looking cooks Pete!!!

Beautiful kettle score too :clap:

Back