***** 2016 Greater Chicago Area Summer Gathering - Saturday, August 13, 2016!

Oops! Scratch that - I'll be in Indiana at a family gathering that day. Sorry I won't be able to make it!:sad:

Last edited:
Not sure what were bringing at this point, maybe the Peoria cooker if I feel I can leave it at a hotel over night and not have it grow legs. But we will be there with something for sure, wouldn't miss this for anything. Also what time can we be there in the morning?

Not sure what were bringing at this point, maybe the Peoria cooker if I feel I can leave it at a hotel over night and not have it grow legs. But we will be there with something for sure, wouldn't miss this for anything. Also what time can we be there in the morning?

The park opens at 7 and that's when our permit starts.

Hi Ron,

I'll be there. Hard not to as i live right down the road now from there. I am also bringing a buddy of mine. He's a newbie and interested in bbq. I plan on doing some wings on my Weber. Nothing fancy

Hi Ron,

I'll be there. Hard not to as i live right down the road now from there. I am also bringing a buddy of mine. He's a newbie and interested in bbq. I plan on doing some wings on my Weber. Nothing fancy

Sorry for the late notice, put me down for 2 please.

Got you both!

Anyone else? We have plenty of room!

Hey Ron - you got room on that Carson for some pork tenderloin? I have some great stuPh to marinate in that I got from a Phriend.

sishado-main.png

You farkers sure are quiet for a group that's going to be Bashing in a little over a week.

I agree! Who's bringing what? What time do folks plan on arriving?

This runs a little earlier in the day, correct? Would noon be a good time? I'm gonna bring the tenderloin marinated in the Surinam stuPh to feed that Carson Rodizio thingee.

WooHoo! Bash time is upon us. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Bbq n Brew and Eddie6 will be coming with me. We will be bringing a 22" kettle and smoking up some Lithuanian sausages. I will also have a 5 gal. keg of homebrew on hand.
We are gonna try to get there before 10AM.
See yous then.

I ended up just getting double booked on Saturday as this will be the fiancés birthday weekend.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make this, again.

Ugh, the players change, but the song remains the same.:oops:

^^^Explain to her that I'll be there. She'll totally understand. :thumb:

WooHoo! Bash time is upon us. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Bbq n Brew and Eddie6 will be coming with me. We will be bringing a 22" kettle and smoking up some Lithuanian sausages. I will also have a 5 gal. keg of homebrew on hand.
We are gonna try to get there before 10AM.
See yous then.

5 gal. Oh my, sounds like a party! I'll bring a cup!!!

Back