THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks guys! Just wanted to give a correction. SOW did not get a 180 in pork, we had 177.7.

This weekend was so much fun. I would love to come down every year if we could, whether we are cooking or not.

Just got home and all I can say that it was really nice to get to meet so many Brethren teams and forum members this past weekend that it dawned on me that I would not have even dreamed of competing - let alone known about the Jack, if it had not been for this site!
Congrats to those that got calls, I know we gave it our best!

Big Congratulations to Mike and Beth, Robert, Troy and Sherri and all who kicked it at the Jack!!!

It was a great weekend, very nice meeting you Kosmo! Hope to do it all over again in 2011:becky:

The BBQ Guru guys were great. We had the pleasure of being accros from them. But then again everyone around us was awesome......So does that mean that I was the Jack Arse... LOL

Pleasure meeting you and your wife too JD. Hope you guys have a safe trip back!

Definitely not Darian ;) Good to meet so many brethren there! Everywhere I turned I ran into another person who I knew online, but had yet to meet them face to face. We had a blast cooking, and Wolfy was elated when we got the call in brisket.

Congrats to all who were there, even if you didn't get a call. It's an honor just to have the chance to cook at the Jack.

Take care.

Kev

Back