THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got one and it was horrible. The black background was a gray, the orange around my logo was fuzzy, and the even the white in the lettering was off. I ended up throwing it away after several failed attempts at contacting the company.

Maybe mine was made on an "off day" who knows.

Sorry to hear that rich. Over the last 4 years, I have ordered three banners in three different sizes from them. All have been great on the artwork*. (I think I added the grommets myself on them, can not recall for sure but I have a grommet punch and think I did that myself.

*Granted, my artwork is pretty darn simple, but for "free" I have had no complaints. Those who have seen our competition set up can judge the quality of the banners. All of ours are from Build a Sign.

What sort of res/dimensions are you guys using for files?

I've got to see if my stone-age graphics skillz can make this work.

A:
I can't recall the resolutions, but as I posted above, all our banners were created from MY stone age graphic skillz. In consistent with out mantra, they turned out pretty good, so I must have done something wrong.

What sort of res/dimensions are you guys using for files?

I've got to see if my stone-age graphics skillz can make this work.

The file I used was an EPS file about 1.4MBs. I *think* that's the best kind to use for graphics that are going to get enlarged. Hopefully someone in graphic arts can spill some knowledge about the best size and type of file to use for this.

I just ordered one, and I clicked on the button for the gromets, however I don't think it updated, and I've already completed my order and paid for it. Total was $13.21, so maybe they are included and just not listed on the invoice? :pray:

Appreciate the tip. I ordered a pair of 2x10s for the EZ-UPs; with clear tabs and rush delivery the total was about 80 bucks. Quite cheap, even if they only last a season.

Thanks! Rich and I did that once before and love our sign. I got one for our son and to be daughter in law for a shower gift for their wedding.

Bunny

Back