$2.29 Are You Out Of Your Mind?

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Who remembers the old Denny's Grand Slam commercial? :laugh:

Check your Costco's regularly brethren. My bro is visiting so I went to Costco Business to get

Skin on belly..... check

TwFF41Wh.jpg

Sliced short ribs

v4CB6qXh.jpg

If you guys run across KC steak Co short ribs grab 'em. Excellent quality compared to other sliced ribs

2yW321wh.jpg

Than I saw THIS :shocked:

YHsGGIrh.jpg

WsaELvPh.jpg

Never have I paid slightly less than $4/lb for short ribs. Guessing the reduction was because of the sell by date but that's farking irrelevant. Needless to say I grabbed two packs and they were almost out :clap2:

xgWeqmvh.jpg

Nice and thick also

SR2zer3h.jpg

BBQ came out alright also :icon_blush:

AtpKhQ7h.jpg

Wish our ribs came that cheap.
Nice looking meats mate

You are bringing back some memories with that Denny's reference. Wish I had 2.29 for every early morning drunken Denny's breakfast, I have eaten. Double, smothered, and covered.

You are completely evil, flaunting your meat though. I couldn't buy that around here, for double those prices. At least you did them proud. Your Bro, is a lucky man.

You are bringing back some memories with that Denny's reference. Wish I had 2.29 for every early morning drunken Denny's breakfast, I have eaten. Double, smothered, and covered.

You are completely evil, flaunting your meat though. I couldn't buy that around here, for double those prices. At least you did them proud. Your Bro, is a lucky man.

LMAO. I hit Denny's too but not that often. Fresh out of high school, not a care in the world, those were the days.

Thanks Josh! Just a psb for the brethren. A buddy scored the frenched lamb chops for $5 a piece. Insane!

LMAO. I hit Denny's too but not that often. Fresh out of high school, not a care in the world, those were the days.

Thanks Josh! Just a psb for the brethren. A buddy scored the frenched lamb chops for $5 a piece. Insane!

Those were the days! Living free, and flying high. Now that I think back, I am lucky to have survived.

Great lookin' ribs Sako!

Think we need to make a stop at Costco.

That's sick! Great cook and amazing price on those bone-in short ribs. $2.29 is insane.
Our business center doesn't carry whole bone-in short ribs. I wish they did. Only sliced bone-in and whole boneless. I stop by occasionally to hunt for deals. Two weeks ago, I scored whole boneless short ribs for $4.50 /lb. And I thought I stole that.

Looks like costco business. I am heading down this morning to ours in PHX and i always check the counter. Last week I bought two full boneless choice ribeye for 5.77 a lb. Ric the meat guy was long on them from xmas. They are in my fridge getting some wet age before I cut them down.

They just started carrying the flanken cut short ribs, I have eyes them a couple times. I will pick up a package. Last time I bought the boneless pack and sliced them down for bulgogi, finished on the hasty bake.

Those were the days! Living free, and flying high. Now that I think back, I am lucky to have survived.

Oh yes! My bro and I were wild child's and wondering the same. Blessed is all I can think of. :thumb:

Sigh.....

Looks great :thumb:

I can't even get those Kansas City Steak Company ribs at Costco in KC.

:laugh:

I'm sorry Suds.

They recently started carrying them. There's always something new especially at different business centers since they seem to cater to the local community and businesses.

Back